The aim of this Special Issue is to present both techniques to reliably acquire 3D data and to tackle computer vision tasks by exploiting this information, exploring novel solutions for perception, as well as for applications.
This Special Issue invites contributions in the following topics (but is not limited to these):
- Depth from images;
- Binocular and multi-view stereo;
- Active depth sensing;
- Single image depth estimation;
- 3D reconstruction scene understanding;
- RGB-D computer vision;
- 3D pose estimation, tracking and recognition;
- 3D motion estimation;
- 3D semantic segmentation;
- Applications of 3D vision (e.g., robotics, augmented reality).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 December 2020.
More information about the special issue can be found here.